Yamada® Powder Pumps were specifically designed to move bulk solids more effectively throughout your process. They are a cost effective replacement for Augers and Conveyors and eliminate unsafe and labor intensive means of moving bulk powders. These heavy duty pumps consistently transfer fine-grained (100um or finer), low bulk density (70 to 700kg / m³), dry powders in a dust-free operation.
|DN Flanged port||V||V||V|
|Combi connection Aluminium pumps
DN Flange + RC threaded
|Aluminium or Stainless steel housing||V||V||V||V|
|One piece manifold||V||V||V||V|
|Diaphragm options CR and NBR||V||V||V||V|
|316SS center rod||V||V||V||V|
|Patented spring active air valve||V||V||V||V|
|Bolted mating surface||V||V||V|
|Compressed air induction system||V||V||V|
|Optional: Reinforced center rod + Bolted diaphragm package||V||V||V|
|Optional: Stainless steel Y-manifold||V||V||V|
- Conveying distance depends upon the micron size and the bulk density of the powder. For example fumed silica can be conveyed 45 meter while flour a maximum of 12 meter. Refer to the Yamada “Pumpable Powders” data sheet for specific materials.
- Powder must be 150 mesh (106 micron) or smaller size particle / powder and dry. The Pump will not pump crystals or flakes and the bulk density should be less than 700kg / m³. The higher the bulk density, the shorter the conveying distance and the lower the flow rate.
- The Pump can be located a maximum of 4,5 meter above powder source. The powder characteristics dictates the real maximum.
- Yamada recommends aeration / fluidization of the powder a minimum of 10 to 15 seconds prior to starting the pump- premature diaphragm, center shaft, and center disk failure can be avoided.
- PTFE check balls are recommend for sticky powders.
- Yamada recommends regulating compressed air to 5 Bar (70PSI) Maximum.
And many more
Max. discharge volume NDP-25 Approx. 200kg/hr NDP-40 Approx. 500kg/hr NDP-60 Approx. 1000kg/hr NDP-80 Approx. 1500kg/hr